Current members of the Association of Professional Genealogists (APG) who live in or near New England, or have an interest in New England genealogy, are invited to be members of NEAPG.
NEAPG has worked with many groups providing their expertise to others. Some of these activities include providing consultants for Ancestor Road Shows for the New England Historic Genealogical Society, Ancestry, Massachusetts Society of Genealogists, and the Massachusetts Genealogical Council.
- Up to six meetings a year featuring roundtable discussions, repository tours, talks by members, and networking;
- Private email list for exchanging tips and questions, announcing events, and comraderie;
- Email updates with chapter news and member activities;
- A profile in our directory on this website listing your specialties and services;
- Activities throughout the year, including advanced genealogy discussions and field trips to major genealogical repositories in the region.
Our dues are $20 per calendar year: January to December.
Young Professionals (currently defined by APG as those 30 and under), may join NEAPG for free. Please contact email@example.com.
To join NEAPG for the remainder of 2019, please fill out a membership form below and send it to: NEAPG, P.O. Box 888, Upton, MA 01568.
You may enclose a check for $20 (made payable to NEAPG), or use the “Pay Now” button below to pay by PayPal.
To renew your membership for the remainder of 2019 using PayPal, please use the button below.
To join the Association of Professional Genealogists (APG), please visit https://www.apgen.org/.