NEAPG has worked with many groups providing their expertise to others. Some of these activities include providing consultants for Ancestor Road Shows for the New England Historic Genealogical Society, Ancestry.com, Massachusetts Society of Genealogists, Massachusetts Genealogical Council.
NEAPG members benefit from:
- Up to six meetings a year featuring roundtable discussions, repository tours, talks by members, and networking
- Private email list for exchanging tips and questions, announcing events, and comraderie
- Email updates with chapter news and member activities
- A profile in our directory listing of your specialties and services on this website
- An optional expanded listing of your services in our chapter brochure (printed and online); current cost is $20, in addition to membership.
- The Chapter also sponsors other activities throughout the year, including advanced genealogy discussions and field trips to major genealogical repositories in the region.
Members of the Association of Professional Genealogists who live in or near New England, or have an interest in New England genealogy, are invited to be members of NEAPG.
To join NEAPG, please send a check for $20 to: NEAPG, P.O. Box 888, Upton, MA 01568 along with the Membership Form below:
You may also pay $20 to join NEAPG using PayPal:
To join APG, please visit https://www.apgen.org/.